Welcome to the first Coffee with Coalesce: a series of live conversations with experts, thought leaders, and interesting people from the data community!
In this episode, Coalesce.io co-founders Armon Petrossian and Satish Jayanthi sat down with Kent Graziano to talk about the latest big disruption in the data space: automating data transformations. Find out what attracted Kent to Coalesce after he retired from his role as Chief Technical Evangelist at Snowflake, see a demo of the Coalesce product, and how its column-aware architecture will transform the data space.
- Kent’s thoughts on GUI v code approaches and how Coalesce solves the shortcomings of each
- Data governance: How user-defined nodes help data architects implement data standards at scale
- What is “Column awareness”
- Build and Deploy in Coalesce
- Add Snowflake data sources to SQL pipeline
- Create your own node types in Coalesce
- Streams and Tasks functionality in Snowflake built into Coalesce
- How Coalesce solves column lineage with column awareness
- Propagating column-level changes at scale