We’re excited to announce that Coalesce is now available on Snowflake’s Partner Connect portal, providing Snowflake customers with easy and near-instant access to Coalesce’s data transformation capabilities. This native integration enables Snowflake users to create a free Coalesce trial account directly from the Snowflake platform and experience our full feature set within a matter of clicks. In addition to this milestone, Coalesce has achieved Snowflake-ready and Premier Partner status in recognition of our ongoing commitment to the Data Cloud’s best practices for product integrations.
Getting Started with Snowflake Partner Connect
Follow these steps to creating your Coalesce trial account through Partner Connect and begin transforming data in Snowflake in just a few minutes:
- Log into your existing Snowflake account, or create a new Snowflake trial account if you do not have an account already.
- Once inside your Snowflake account, select Admin > Partner Connect in the navigation bar on the left hand side of your screen
- Scroll down to find the Coalesce tile listed under Data Integration. Click on the Coalesce tile and when prompted, click the Connect button.
- Once your account has been created, a popup will appear to inform you that your account is ready to be activated. Click the Activate button to activate your account.
- Once you’ve activated your account, follow the prompts to create a password for your Coalesce account and then select Start Free Trial.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully created your Coalesce trial account. Next, you’ll be taken to the Coalesce UI, where you can create a workspace and build up to 50 nodes using preloaded Snowflake trial data or your own datasets.
Check out our Quick Start Guide for an overview of Coalesce and to learn about building different node types, applying data transformations, and more.
If you have questions or need assistance when setting up your Coalesce account, our support team is available to help. You can access technical support in the Resource Center of your Coalesce account or by emailing email@example.com.