We’re kicking off the New Year with a discussion on data engineering careers with two of the best known names in the field, Joe Reis and Matt Housley, authors of the best-selling book “Fundamentals of Data Engineering” (O’Reilly, 2022). Watch the full episode to learn:
- What are the biggest challenges facing data engineering teams?
- What parts of the analytics workflow is most challenging for organizations?
- What are the characteristics of a great data leader?
- Is today’s economy the catalyst the market needed to evolve and innovate?
- What is a data engineer’s role in AI?